Butter and cream. They make anything taste better. Creamed spinach, cooked with butter and cream, is one of the most delicious vegetable dishes I have ever had.Serve creamed spinach as a side dish or as a bad on which to lay your meat when making a sandwich.
- 2 bags spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 to 6 tablespoons cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Save on Pinterest
- Blanch the spinach for 30 seconds. Drain, rinse and squeeze as hard as you can, in batches if necessary, to remove all the water.
- Chop or finely slice the spinach.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the chopped onion. Cook the onion over medium heat until the edges are lightly browned.
- Add the spinach to the browned onion.
- Pour in the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Cook just until everything is heated through.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!