These days, seedless watermelons are just as sweet as the seed-riddled ones and they’re just wonderful for making smoothies. No more scraping, no more peering to check if some seeds escaped previous scrutiny.My daughter, Sam, made these watermelon smoothies. No mystery, really, as the procedure involves nothing but cutting, dicing, throwing in a blender and hitting a button.
- ¼ seedless watermelon
- sugar to taste
Save on Pinterest
- Cut off the skin of the watermelon and dice the flesh.
- Put in the blender with some ice.
- Add sugar.
- Snap on the lid with the center attachment removed (you want that hole open for adding water).
- Start the motor running.
- Pour water in a thin stream — just enough water to make sure that the motor runs smoothly and both the watermelon and ice get crushed to make a thick iced drink.
- Pour into glasses immediately and enjoy.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!