Strawberry lemonade is a bright, fresh and invigorating summer drink made with fresh strawberries, kalamansi juice, infused simple syrup and spearmint leaves.
- Pour the soda water into the blender.
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Process until smooth.
- Tear up the mint leaves and throw into the blender.
- Pulse a couple of time just to bruise them.
- Drop ice into glasses and pour in the strawberry lemonade.
Save on Pinterest
Because some strawberries are sweeter than others, consider the amount of simple syrup and lemon juice as a guide. You may need to make adjustments to get the perfect blend between tartness and sweetness that is most agreeable to your palate.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!