Honeydew and Mint Cooler
A low-fat and low-sugar drink. No milk nor cream is used and the only sugar you get is the natural sugar of the honeydew. Despite the minimal ingredients and the simplicity of the recipe, the honeydew and mint cooler is delicious as the lemon juice spikes the blandness of the honeydew and the mint gives off a cooling sensation in the mouth.
- ½ honeydew
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- juice of one lemon
Save on Pinterest
- Scoop out the seeds of the honeydew with a spoon. Scoop out the flesh with the same spoon or cut off the skin with a knife.
- Cut the honeydew flesh into small cubes.
- Put the honeydew and mint in the blender. Squeeze the lemon directly over them.
- Process everything together until smooth.
- Strain the mixture for an even smoother texture.
- Ladle or pour the strained liquid into glasses and serve at once.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!