Tequila Kahlua Coffee
From November through February, nights are chilly, and warming drinks are lovely. Coffee is always a great after-dinner drink but Tequila Kahlua coffee will warm you up better.
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- whipped cream or just plain cream
- sugar to taste
- Measure your ground coffee. It’s usually one tablespoonful per cup of water but I suggest you make it a little stronger than usual this time.
- Brew your coffee (see how we do it these days).
- Pour ¾ cup of coffee into a cup.
- Stir in the Kahlua and tequila.
- Top with whipped cream or just plain cream.
- Add sugar to taste, stir and enjoy!
Based on a recipe in Mexican Cooking by Jane Milton, Anness Publishing Ltd., 2007.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.