Tropical Suburban Sunset
Naming cocktail drinks can be a headache. The easiest technique is to simply enumerate the ingredients, but 3 fruit juices + silver tequila = delicious cocktail drink doesn’t exactly inspire name recall. So, I christen this drink tropical suburban sunset. Two reasons. First, tropical suburban sunset sounds terribly romantic. Second, the color of the drink mimics the fiery skies of a tropical sunset.
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime or lemon juice
- ½ cup silver tequila
- lime or lemon slices to garnish
- Muddle the mint leaves and sugar in a shaker.
- Pour in the juices and tequila.
- Add ice and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a glass.
- Stir in a few lime or lemon slices.
- Serve at once.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.