Rum and Raspberry Ginger Beer Cocktail
With its red and green hues, this no-fuss rum and raspberry ginger beer cocktail will be a lovely drink to serve over the holidays. Or any time of the year, for that matter.
- 2 oz rum
- 4 oz raspberry flavour ginger beer
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz simple syrup
- lime slices to garnish
- Chill two cocktail glasses. It doesn’t matter what shape. I used margarita glasses to get more “red” in the photos but you can use highball glasses or whatever you prefer.
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in the rim, raspberry flavour ginger beer, lime juice and simple syrup and shake.
- Pour the shaken drink into glasses.
- Decorate the glasses with slices of lime.
This is not a sponsored post. I just included the rum and ginger beer in the photos in case you want a more visual ingredients guide. Bacardi rum is a staple here at home; Crabbie’s raspberry flavour ginger beer was something that caught my interest while browsing the alcohol section of the grocery. It’s good, I tell you. More tart than sweet, and bold. Not to mention the delectable hue. And the lime juice? Does it have to be kaffir lime juice? No, you can use regular lime juice. But please use fresh.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.