Passion Fruit Mojito
A fruitier spin on the classic mojito, passion fruit juice replaces simple syrup for the sweet component of the drink. Passion fruit mojito can be easily mixed for a crowd.
- 1 ounce passion fruit juice
- ½ ounce white rum
- juice of a quarter of a lime
- club soda
- fresh mint leaves torn
- lime slices to garnish
- Place a couple of ice cubes in a glass.
- Pour the passion fruit juice, rim and lime juice in a shaker. Shake. Pour into the glass.
- Add some mint leaves and a few lime slices and stir.
- Pour in enough club soda to almost fill the glass.
- Stir and serve.
When serving a group, for convenience, instead of using a shaker, pour the passion fruit juice, rum and lime juice in a pitcher. Stir with a cocktail spoon. Add the lime slices, mint leaves and ice. Stir again. Pour in the club soda. Stir one last time and serve.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.