Mango Vodka Cocktail
The ingredients of this mango vodka cocktail are fresh mango puree, Triple Sec, vodka and lime juice. Similar drinks are are mango martini but this isn't a martini. No gin. No vermouth.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (see notes after the recipe)
- Cut the mango, remove the stone and discard the skin (see how).
- Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
- Throw the mango pieces into the blender, add the rest of the ingredients and a few ice cubes.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry, if you like.
- Serve very cold.
Whether or not to add sugar, or how much, depends on how sweet the mango is.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.