Campari Orange Cocktail
No muddling, no layering and no fancy equipment required. You just need fresh orange juice, ice and, of course, Campari.This is a very basic recipe for Campari orange cocktail. Note, though, that it can be tweaked in a number of ways.First, depending on how strong or light you want your drink, you can use less or more orange juice. Martha Stewart favors a one-to-one ratio.Second, there are recipes, like Ina Garten’s, that add sparkling water to the drink.I like the one part Campari with two parts orange juice formula.
- 1 part Campari
- 2 parts fresh orange juice
- orange wedges to garnish
Save on Pinterest
- For best results, chill the glasses for half an hour before mixing the drink.
- Drop a few pieces of ice cubes into glasses.
- Measure the Campari and orange juice, and pour directly into the glasses.
- Throw in an orange wedge into each glass.
- Serve your Campari orange cocktail and enjoy.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!