Amaretto, Cranberry and Orange Cocktail
In the tropics where it's forever summer, cold fruity cocktails are welcome even in November. This amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail meets all my requirements.
- ¼ cup amaretto
- ½ cup cranberry juice chilled
- ¼ cup orange juice chilled
- Pour all the ingredients into a pitcher or carafe. DO NOT add ice at this point. Stir.
- Add ice to the mixed drink and pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve the amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail immediately.
Optionally, you can skip adding ice after mixing the drink and drop a few ice cubes directly into each glass before pouring in the drink.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.